If you pay at least 75% of your trip with Eurocard Corporate Platinum a supplementary travel insurance is included along with cancellation insurance. The insurance does not pay compensation for medical costs and repatriation.
You can also receive compensation for delayed flights and for delayed luggage abroad. The insurance does not pay compensation for medical costs and repatriation.
Below you will find an excerpt from the insurance terms. For a complete overview, see the Terms and Conditions. If nothing else is stated, a receipt needs to be presented for compensation to be made. The insurance may cover:
- cancellation if you need to cancel a trip due to acute illness, accidental injury, death, fire or other unforeseen event,
- delay in public transport.
Compensation for missed connecting flight:
- delay due to public transportation malfunction or traffic incident,
- compensation for delayed luggage,
- compensation for unused expenses for ski and golf trips,
- compensation sum for accidental injury,
- excess cover for home, car insurance, rental cars abroad, roadside assistance.
This is a translation from Swedish to English of the Terms and Conditions. In the event of a dispute regarding the content and/or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the original Swedish wording shall always prevail.
For further information
Tel: 075-243 07 00