Compare the Travel Account
Travel Account standard
- All employee travels are charged to a joint travel account. No travel expenses are charged to corporate cards.
- All travel expenses are presented on one invoice, meaning less administration and fewer invoices.
- All costs for each calendar month are gathered and billed the following month. This gives the company up to 40 days of interest-free credit.
- The travel account is offered in collaboration with Diners Club.
Travel Account Extended
For larger companies and customers in need of more flexible arrangements for invoices, sorting and presentation of travel information, we offer an extended solution, which in addition to the above, also offers these benefits:
- Billing is tailored to company’s needs, and travel accounts can be customized to all travel expense systems and accounting systems.
- The option to add information on, for example, a project, department or merchant, enables companies to have their invoices tailored to their specific needs.
Contact us for more information.