Choose your market:
Reclaim VAT for your trips within the EU
Do you and your coworkers often make travel-related purchases in Europe? Then there’ll be money to collect.
Many companies don’t reclaim VAT on purchases in the EU because it’s too time consuming. Vattax is a web-based tool that solves that problem by automate the entire process. The service can be ordered as an extra service at no extra cost if you already uses the Expense manager.
Here's how Vattax works:
- Employees pay with their Eurocard corporate cards in the EU.
- The purchases are reported as expenses in the Eurocard Pro app.
- The information is sent to both the Expense manager and to Vattax.
- Vattax identifies which expenses have EU VAT.
- Choose the expenses that you want send in for VAT refund.
- Vattax arranges for VAT to be reclaimed and paid back to you.
How to get your money back with EU VAT
Vattax helps you get your EU VAT money back automatically. When employees report their expenses in the EU via the Eurocard Pro app, the information is sent to Vattax. In the web-based tool you can follow the reclaim process for all purchases with EU VAT.
Vattax takes care of everything
Vattax collects all expenses you want to reclaim and arranges them in the format required by local tax authorities. Vattax requests a refund of the VAT and makes the payment to your account.
Trust that it works
Vattax is always updated with the tax law of all EU-contries and resolves issues with other countries' tax authorities. It guarantees that everything is handled according to all the relevant rules and that the VAT can be reimbursed as soon as possible.