Do you have several authorized signatories?
To apply for a Eurocard corporate card when the company has more than one authorized signatory, you first need to apply for the card administration tool – Eurocard Portal. This service is free of charge and is included with the corporate card. Therefore, we kindly request that you:
- Download and fill out the Eurocard Portal application form (pd)
- Download and fill out the actual beneficial owner form (pdf).
- Send both documents to the address provided at the bottom of the Eurocard Portal application form.
- Once your application is approved, the administrator will receive login credentials for Eurocard Portal via email and can then easily order cards through the Portal.
In Eurocard Portal, you will also be able to:
- Quickly access invoices, payments, and transactions.
- View real-time purchases and balances.
- Order new cards.
- Close cards and accounts.
- View and update information about cardholders.
- Set a 30-day purchase limit.