Compare the Travel Account
Travel Account standard
- All employee travel expenses are charged to a joint travel account. No travel expenses are charged to corporate cards.
- All travel expenses are presented on a single invoice, meaning less administration and fewer invoices.
- All costs for each calendar month are gathered and billed the following month. This gives the company up to 50 days of interest-free credit.
- The travel account is offered in collaboration with Diners Club.
Travel Account extended
For larger companies and customers in need of more flexible arrangements for invoices, sorting and the presentation of travel information, we also offer an Extended Travel Account. In addition to the above, it also offers these benefits:
- Billing is tailored to company’s needs, and travel accounts can be customized to all travel expense systems and accounting systems.
- The option to add information on, for example, a project, department or merchant, enables companies to have their invoices tailored to their specific needs.
Contact us for more information.
Book Now – Pay Later
With the additional service Book Now – Pay Later, you pay for the trip after it’s complete. It becomes easier to pay for travel expenses, and ensures that the company is complying with its travel policy.
- Book well in advance, take advantage of low ticket prices and avoid having to spend more money
- Applies to all flights for which the airline has given a departure date. Your employees can book any ticket from any airline
Contact corporate support for more information